I'm new with a tech problem
    caitismom is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default I'm new with a tech problem

I think saw the answer to my question a while back posted when I was just checking out T4L, but now that I've joined and need the solution I can't find it!

I hope I can explain the problem clearly. I wanted to check out the lessons up close so I logged in as my child and looked at some lessons. I did not complete or do the lesson or click on the finish arrow. Then why does it show up in the reports that an incomplete lesson was done? And can this be removed from the record log? I've messed up my dd's records by doing this. I want to prepare for the day more than just the overview from the lesson plan......I want to see it!

Nancy

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Your preview, if you did not complete the lesson, will only show up on your student's "Recent Work" tab. These disappear after a time anyway. It is just to give you an idea of what has been accessed during the past day, week, or month.

Click on the actual "Reports" tab to generate a report of only completed work. You can sort the information in a variety of ways . . . by subject, or activity type, etc.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Thanks! I feel so much better now. How long does it take for the incomplete recent work to drop off the report?

Thanks! I feel so much better now. How long does it take for the incomplete recent work to drop off the report?