Integrate two grade levels in the Activity Scheduler
    Penny DeMora is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Integrate two grade levels in the Activity Scheduler

I'm new to T4L, so far we really like it. I am hoping that there is away to add 2nd grade math to our 3rd grade schedule? I really depend on the weekly schedule to keep on track. I've just decided to go back to the 2nd grade in math only and I'd like to see it in the planner with the rest of the 3rd grade work.

Also, I'd love to see the link to worksheets in the weekly activity schedule as well, can that be done?

Thanks!
    Penny

MarieT4L is offline T4L Support

Hi Penny,

Welcome to the T4L family!

You can definitely include 2nd grade Math in your student's scheduler. Simply submit a request to change his/her Math grade level to grade 2, and then the activity scheduler will reflect the change as well. (You can adjust your student's grade level from your parent administration page.)

We are constantly looking to improve our program and will pass on your feedback about a link to the worksheets to be available within the activity scheduler. At this time, this is not a feature that is available, but we will most certainly keep it in mind for future updates!
    MarieBB

DazyNay is offline Junior Member

Hi,
    Is there a way for me to use the activity scheduler to incorporate 2 grades for a single subject? My daughter is listed as 4th grade, but is doing work in both 3rd and 4th grade. When I look at the scheduler I can only see 4th grade. Is there a way to see 3rd grade without changing her current level?
    Thanks for any advice!
    Renee McGraw

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

The Activity Scheduler will only recognize the student's default grade level in each subject (which is fourth grade for your daughter). To schedule third grade work manually, you might want to use our old lesson scheduler, or simply print the third grade math lesson plans (from the right sidebar within your parent login) and write in the dates you want each activity to be done.

Old Lesson Scheduler

This is an OLD scheduler, so please don't rely on the lesson plans available on that page to calculate number of activities. Use the lesson plans within your parent login.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!