invalid activities message
    tonton is offline Junior Member

Default invalid activities message

Why is it that a bunch of the activities do not come up when I enter their codes in search. Instead, I get "invalid activity" or something.

example of invalid activities are : km004 , km007, km010, km013, km016, km020, etc

seashell is offline Member Regular

Are you just entering codes in sequential order? Looking at the Kindergarten Math lesson plans, the numbers you list are not listed there- it goes from KM003 to KM005, etc. So, I'd guess you get "invalid activity" because those are not valid activity numbers.

Yes, I was following the codes sequentiially as seen in the pdf of the lesson plan. I printed out the pdf of the kindergarten lesson plan and just entered the codes as listed in the plan. or did they change the lesson plan?
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by seashell
    Are you just entering codes in sequential order? Looking at the Kindergarten Math lesson plans, the numbers you list are not listed there- it goes from KM003 to KM005, etc. So, I'd guess you get "invalid activity" because those are not valid activity numbers.

I don't know when you got the PDFs to know if they've changed, but when I look at the Kindergarten math PDF linked to from https://www.time4learning.com/App/Admin ... index.aspx , it shows the same thing I see on those pages, which is that there is no km004, 7, 10, 13, etc.

That URL is the current lesson plan, as far as I know.

I used this pdf: http://www.time4learning.com/scope-sequ ... enMath.pdf

Maybe the webmaster needs to remove the pdf above since it is apparently incorrect or "old" then ?/

Quote Originally Posted by seashell
    I don't know when you got the PDFs to know if they've changed, but when I look at the Kindergarten math PDF linked to from https://www.time4learning.com/App/Admin ... index.aspx , it shows the same thing I see on those pages, which is that there is no km004, 7, 10, 13, etc.

That URL is the current lesson plan, as far as I know.

Sure does sound like they need to update it, yeah.

DawnT4L is offline T4L Support

Just an FYI, the lesson plans that are accessed through the Parent Admiinistrative page correspond to the order of the lessons as they are in the child's launch pad page. The lesson plans in the sitemap are not in sequential order and are also slated to be updated shortly.

thanks!

Dawn T4L