issues

Thread: issues

lisas is offline Member

Default issues

I have a recurring issue with both my children in at odd times the program is prompting them for their username and password and school and will not continue without that information.

Also, I can't print the 5th grade math lesson plans. The PDF comes up as a long skinny string instead of multiple pages. I am upgraded to the latest version of acrobat and am running Vista.
    Lisa
    Second year homeschooling 6th grade twins!
    My Personal Blog
    My Professional Blog

DawnT4L is offline T4L Support

Default How to clear cache and printing math lesson plans

Hi Lisas,

The message you are getting probably just means you need to clear your internet cache. Your cache or browsing history is your computer’s way of tracking the history of sites you have visited online and acts as a memory. Sometimes the computer’s memory gets too full and will discontinue recognizing or differentiating between multiple log-ins and passwords. This means you need to clear your cache/delete the browsing history.

If using Internet Explorer: If using Firefox Mozilla:

Click on the Tools tab Click on Tools Tab
    Click on Internet Options Click on Privacy Tab
    Click on “Clear History” Click on Cache Tab and “Clear Cache Now”

Note: Internet Explorer users can also use a shortcut to clear the cache on a given page they're on by holding down the Control key and F5 key together.

Also, the issue with trying to print the new math lesson plans should be resolved within the week.

Thanks!

Dawn T4L