Issues with 3rd grade science, 2nd lesson not moving. Javascript message. Help!
    jr_kamp is offline Junior Member

Default Issues with 3rd grade science, 2nd lesson not moving. Javascript message. Help!

My daughter is on the second lesson in 3rd grade science and we cannot move forward to the second page. We had issues with the first lesson being very slow also, but now this one won't budge. I have tried updating java, flash, and shockwave and nothing has seemed to help. When I put my cursor over the forward arrow this message shows up on the bottom of the page... javascript: void go to screen (22867); . Is anyone else having this problem? What can we do to make this work?

PaulaT4L is offline T4L Support

Default jr_kamp Issues with 3rd grade science, 2nd lesson not moving. Javascript message

If you are not already using Firefox as your inter browser please switch over to Firefox. You may also need to reinstall the adobe flash player as adobe recently did an update that has been causing our system so problems. We can email you the information to handle the adobe flash player issue but we will need you to please contact us at [email protected] or you may contact us at 888-771-0914.