Launch Pad Not showing correctly
    jdriller is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Launch Pad Not showing correctly

I'm using Windows Vista and both Firefox and Internet Explorer. I log in to the upper level and the student launch pad shows up but there is not top area with the timer and parent button and playground button. I tried F11. The only way I can see that screen is if I log into the playground. Am I missing something?

Jennifer Driller
    www.largefamilyresource.com
    ----
    Jennifer Driller
    LargeFamilyResource.com
    Drillerweb.com

t4lwebster is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hi,

The upper level area doesn't use the timer for the lessons. It only uses the timer for the playground area. We can set your child up to go in through the lower level for their upper level lessons if you really want them to still have the timer.

Let us know and we'll make that available for you.

Thanks,
    Kris
    --------------------------------------------------
    Time4Learning Member Support

Need help getting started? Check out our Getting Started Guide

Kellybug is offline Junior Member Newbie

My son does the 5th and 6th grade levels, and being able to use the timer would be great. What do I need to do to have the option you mentioned?

Kathleen Mattox

Quote Originally Posted by t4lwebster
    Hi,

The upper level area doesn't use the timer for the lessons. It only uses the timer for the playground area. We can set your child up to go in through the lower level for their upper level lessons if you really want them to still have the timer.

Thanks,
    Kris

t4lwebster is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hi Kathleen,

I have gone ahead and set your son's account up for you so that he can log in to either the upper or the lower. So if you want him to use the timer, just have him log in to the lower level login from now on. He will still see his upper level work from there.

Hope this helps!

For anyone else interested in having access to log in through the lower level, just send us an email or call, or let us know here in the forum and we'll make the adjustments for you.

Kris

Quote Originally Posted by Kellybug
    My son does the 5th and 6th grade levels, and being able to use the timer would be great. What do I need to do to have the option you mentioned?

Kathleen Mattox

Hi,

Thanks,
    Kris
    --------------------------------------------------
    Time4Learning Member Support

Need help getting started? Check out our Getting Started Guide

Kellybug is offline Junior Member Newbie

Thank you so much!

Kathleen

Hi Kathleen,

I have gone ahead and set your son's account up for you so that he can log in to either the upper or the lower. So if you want him to use the timer, just have him log in to the lower level login from now on. He will still see his upper level work from there.

Hope this helps!

For anyone else interested in having access to log in through the lower level, just send us an email or call, or let us know here in the forum and we'll make the adjustments for you.

Kris

Quote Originally Posted by Kellybug

Kathleen Mattox

Hi,

Thanks,
    Kris