Lesson is getting stuck
    2sweetkids@ameritech.net is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Lesson is getting stuck

I hope I'm in the right section for my question. My son has attempted 1st Grade Science, Weather Map, Exploring Earth: Look Around a few times. It keeps getting stuck at the point where he's supposed to put the nests into the season in which they belong. I'm not sure what to do at this point....is it a problem with the lesson itself or is it my computer's problem? Thank you! Lisa

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

This activity ran straight through for me, without halting. What kind of an Internet connection do you have?

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

2sweetkids@ameritech.net is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Lesson is getting stuck

I'm sorry I forgot to reply! We tried it about 3 more times and it finally went all the way through...I have no idea why it was doing that, but we seem to have it settled. Thank you!

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Thanks for the update.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

drgnstrm is offline Senior Member

Check your antivirus protection software. Your firewall, parent protection or antivirus could be causing the connection problem.

It did for me only on the LA area. We had to shut have the parental controls, one area of scanning http, allow the sites web address in a firewall protection and turn off script control. I have bitdefender 2008 and it is an aggressive program.
    Happy Homeschooling Dayna