loading Peddy parrot
    gingersnap is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default loading Peddy parrot

I had system trouble when I tried to download the 4 link elements for peddy. Is there anyway of reloading these elements. Peddy does not come up at all on anything and when I click a speaker icon it does nothing.
    Thanks,
    gingersnap

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

What browser are you using?

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

gingersnap is offline Junior Member Newbie

Windows Internet Explorer and I have checked norton internet security to allow and I have set my internet options to accept 5 addresses related to this site. I tried to do everything before I wrote anyone here. the assignments that have a speaker icon on them should work but peddy doesn't come up. My son is in the 5th level; is there a particular assignment that I can go to that peddy will respond to for sure? I have tried numerouse ones but to no avail. Any assignment that is antmated does work. My son really needs peddy to read to him so maybe he will feel more independent; without me there every moment.
    thanks
    gingersnap

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

I'm sorry. I meant "What operating system", not "What browser". I wondered if you had missed installing SAPI 4.

If you've tried everything, then you've probably seen this page. I'm putting a link to it just in case you missed it.

I tested Peedy on the very first social studies activity at level five. He works great on that one.

A couple of previous posters have had good luck by going to their Contol Panel, removing all of the Peedy-associated aps, and reinstalling everything.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

t4lwebster is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Default Re: loading Peddy parrot

Quote Originally Posted by gingersnap
    I had system trouble when I tried to download the 4 link elements for peddy. Is there anyway of reloading these elements. Peddy does not come up at all on anything and when I click a speaker icon it does nothing.
    Thanks,
    gingersnap
    Hi Gingersnap

Try this link Installing MS Agent for redownloading any of the components.

Hope this helps.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Time4Learning Member Support

Need help getting started? Check out our Getting Started Guide