Lots of Issues In Kindergarten
    Momma Crystal is offline Senior Member

Default Lots of Issues In Kindergarten

We've been having a lot of issues in the 2nd half of the kindergarten curriculum in the background and story bubbles. The Vocabulary builders especially. For a couple of days we couldn't get them to load. And then they finally did and despite my son providing the correct answers the system tells him he is wrong. I know the answers are right because it then goes on to teach him the correct answers which are exactly the same as the answers he just provided. I'm noticing this particularly under the sights and sounds of t and h.

T4LBreanna is offline T4L Support

We are sorry you are having trouble with some of the lessons.

We recommend that you upgrade the flash version to 10.3.183.5.

If you have already installed this update it may have not installed properly. We recommend uninstalling your current flash player and installing the newest version of flash.

Per instructions from Adobe you can remove the player only by using the Adobe Flash Player uninstaller.

For Firefox Browser

http://www.time4learning.com/support/flashuninstall.exe

For Internet Explorer Browser

http://www.time4learning.com/support/flashuninstall.exe

Click on the uninstaller and select the appropriate uninstaller for your operating system and run it.

After you have uninstalled Flash, please restart your computer. This is an important step to be sure all the components are uninstalled.

After your computer has restarted, go to Adobe - Install a different version of Adobe Flash Player, be sure to uncheck the install McAfee Security box and click download now. Once it is finished installing you can login to Time4Learning through your browser. You should be able to access all the lessons without trouble.

Let us know if you need additional assistance.

kbonnot is offline Junior Member Newbie

The math items which don't actuall get a grade are saying "not quite, almost right" when it's all correct.

PaulaT4L is offline T4L Support

We have informed the program developer of this problem and they are currently working to resolve the issue. Thank you so for the feed back.

teshuah is offline Junior Member Newbie

I still have problems- 0n all of the computers. Even the ones that have been updtaed/reloaded with flash. i am getting really tired of my kids not being able to do their lessons because they won't load. happens mostly in the lower level. now it's starting to happen more in the upper level. my kids are behind the way it is - and lessons not loading doesn't help any. this has only been going on since the upgrade. none of the urls are blocked. all cookies accepted. nothing blocked from my router. all programs current, updated and work fine with other websites. so I know it's not my end.

t4lsuzanne is offline Administrator

We are sorry you are having trouble! Loading problems are generally related to your connection to the site. Are you wireless? You get your strongest internet connection when actually plugged in to your modem. We did contact the developer about the issue you are having and they are looking at things on their end. In the mean time, did you ever add trusted sites to your browser? Sometimes adding those helps your computer find its way more quickly to the lessons. We could provide those to you. It is hard to diagnose and offer a fix through the forum. Your best bet is to contact [email protected] or call 954-771-0914 to get some personalized help. That way we can find out more about your computer and work to help you resolve the troubles you are having.

Suzanne

I resolved the above issues by having my student just SKIP those activities. But now we are running into the same issue in Level one in the last bubble with the vocab exercises. It loads alright but then it tells him his answers are wrong when they are clearly right. SO right the activity goes on to describe the answer it marked as wrong as right. This is very frustrating.

T4LSue is offline T4L Support

Hi Crystal, I am so sorry to hear of the trouble you are having. If you could possibly contact [email protected] with the actual activity numbers, which can be found by exiting out of the lesson and going into the reports section or can be found in the lesson plans for that subject and level, we will be happy to test the activities and notify the developer.

I don't really have time for that. You can report that there is issues with activities labeled as vocabulary exercises.