Marking Answer wrong but its right
    TraleneB is offline Junior Member

Default Marking Answer wrong but its right

In Learning Activity #A1136 in Algebra One it marked one of the questions wrong that was clearly right. We re-did problem several times to make sure. Why is it doing this and how can I trust that it is grading correctly???

SherlockianMom is offline Junior Member

We experienced a similar problem with Biology questions: the answers were correct according to the material that had been presented but were marked as incorrect. When I went to check for the correct answers under lesson plans, I found the test there wasn't the test my child took. Might this explain the discrepancies between answers? And when will these discrepancies between materials assigned and lesson plans be corrected?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by TraleneB View Post
    In Learning Activity #A1136 in Algebra One it marked one of the questions wrong that was clearly right. We re-did problem several times to make sure. Why is it doing this and how can I trust that it is grading correctly???

t4lsuzanne is offline Administrator

Hi,

We are sorry you have had some trouble! These types of issues would be best sent directly to [email protected]. There could be a couple different scenarios going on here. In rare instances the type of browser being used might have communication difficulties with the learning environment. Or the answer key you may be looking at could be the wrong one. Another thought is that the answer key could be the correct one but the questions are not in the same order in which your student received them in the test. The tests questions pull from a pool of questions so the order on the answer key does not necessarily match the order your student saw. If the answer key is in fact wrong, we would really like to know so we can fix it. If it is a communication problem, we might have a fix for that too. Feel free to call support if you prefer, 888-771-0914. The reps are waiting to assist!

Suzanne