Need tech support!
    Diane is offline Junior Member

Default Need tech support!

It is not getting off to a good start. We can not get any of the worksheets to show up or Odyssey to show up and I can't email tech support because it says it is not set up? and the mailbox is full so I can't leave a voicemail by calling the number. What do I do before my daughter gets behind before she starts?

PaulaT4L is offline T4L Support

Please contact the support team by email at [email protected] or by calling us toll free at 1-888-771-0914.

Well as in my message, it won't let me email and it tells me your voice mail box is full. So what can I do?

Currently our voice mail is not full and we will be in the office til 7pm ET. Unfortunately we have no way of locating your account from the parent forum and really need a better understanding of the issue you are having.

The support number is 954-771-0914.

Thank you, but it still isn't letting me through and when I try to email it says default mail client is not properly installed? Is there anything else I can try?

You may need to enter our email address into the address book of your email account. Other then that I am not sure what the issue is as we have been receiving emails all day. If you can please tell me what you mean by you are unable to get Odyssey to show up? Also how are you trying to view the worksheets, through the student page or parent page?

It just shows a blank page. I don't know if that part is our comp that show or what? but there isn't any words, pictures or anything that show up on the parent side or student side.

It sounds like you need to update the adobe reader on your computer. The worksheets will show as PDFs via the Adobe PDF reader program. Simply go to adobe.com and select the option to update the PDF reader. Once the update is complete you will need to shut down the computer for 5 minutes. After that you should have no issue viewing the worksheets.

I will try that and let you know, thank you