new lower level log in and F11
    joychic is offline Junior Member

Default new lower level log in and F11

Hi I have the new log in screen for my girls with the lower level but now I can't hit F11 to make the lesson box big or full screen. THis was an important function for us personally as my oldest daughter has a vision disability and needed her lessons to fill the screen. On the old log in I could hit F11 on the lesson and it would go to full screen. on the new one it only makes the whole menu section a tiny bit bigger but the lesson is still in the tiny box. what do I do?

MarieT4L is offline T4L Support

Thank you for contacting us.

We just updated and corrected all of the issues concerning the lower level login.

To view the most updated version of the lower level login in screen you may need to clear the cache in your browser. Your cache or browsing history is your computer’s way of tracking the history of sites you have visited online and acts as a memory. Sometimes the computer’s memory gets too full and will discontinue recognizing or differentiating between multiple log-ins and passwords. This means you need to clear your cache/delete the browsing history.

Below are instructions on how to do this for a number of browsers.

Internet Explorer
    From the Tools menu in the upper right, select Delete Browsing History.
    Next to "Temporary Internet Files", click Delete files. To delete your cookies, click Delete Cookies.
    Click Close, and then click OK to exit.
    To see a video explanation of the above go to : Clearing The Cache On Internet Explorer - YouTube
    Firefox Windows
    From the Tools menu, select Clear Recent History.
    From the Time range to clear drop-down menu, select the desired range; to clear your entire cache, select Everything.
    Click the down arrow next to "Details" to choose what history elements to clear (e.g., check Cookies to clear cookies). Click Clear Now.
    To see a video explanation of the above go to : Clearing The Cache On Firefox - YouTube
    After you clear the cache, please shut down your computer. This is an important step to be sure all the components are aligned.After about five minutes turn your computer back on and try to access your account again.

If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you for your patience!

Thank You,
    Marie,Time4Learning.com Customer Service
    [email protected]
    6300 NE 1st Ave., Ste 203
    Ft Lauderdale, FL 33334
    Phone: (954) 771-0914
    | Fax: (954) 827-7600

joychic is offline Junior Member

ok it is bigger but it is still no longer a FULL screen like before. I would hit F11 in internet explorer and the lesson would expand to cover the whole screen in its entirety over everything else. Can I not do that anymore?

Aimee3 is offline Junior Member

I had the same problem. I suggest you email or call them. I emailed them and a very nice lady called and talked me through a few possible fixes before finally giving me access to upper level log in for my lower level students. It's a little different than the lower level log in but I'm able to choose small, medium or large screens. The large screen doesn't get rid of the address bar at the top (I wish they'd fix this issue) but it's better than it was. Hope this helps!