New user with issues...lol
    jennm2203 is offline Member Newbie

Default New user with issues...lol

I decided to log into our daughter's account to SEE everything and so then when I get home from work she can jump right in. I was instructed to log into the upper level student area since she is grade 4 math and grade 5 language arts.
    I did that, there were no assignments ready circles so I decided to just click the icons to see within each subject. To my amazment, not only is everything on the grade 7 level but it shows that the first few assignments were already completed! I checked each one and they are definatly above the 4th grade in math and 5th grade in language arts but there are no options for grade 4 or 5...... only 6,7 and 8.

I am dissapointed since I wanted her to begin today and she was even more excited than me. Our daughter has not logged into the student area yet, so we did not complete any assignments, but since they are too far above her real grade level we will not be able to do anything yet anyway.

I did send an email, a box came up stating email failed, but a CC came through on our email. So I decided to post here, I hope this is ok. I am patient and not as frazzled as I seem.... we are just exited to begin.
    So could someone check her account and let me know what happened??
    Thanks!

I just logged into her account, it is not hers, it is showing AmandaMartinez2, we never put a number by her name. Also it is showing work since the begining of this month etc. We have a big issue I think...lol

We log in with her name and her password and it is showing another student with the same name.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Oh, no! What a horrible way to get started. I'm sorry this has happened.

Emails are answered within 24 hours. To speed things up, you could call 954-771-0914 and have someone look at your account while you're on the phone with them.

While you are waiting for your account to be repaired, take time to read all of the information under the Help Getting Started and Hints and Help buttons above. You won't see "assignment ready" circles when you log in. That function is designed for schools and not used by individuals.

Let us know when you're up and running!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

I checked my email when we got home and I have to tell you, Time 4 Learning has the best customer service and are quick! Everything is fixed. There are several students with the same name...lol So that makes this all the more understandable!

You guys rock! Amanda completed her fist 2 sections in Language arts and is feeling quite smart now and says that she learned alot! THank you Kelly and all the folks behind the scenes for making me feel so much better!

Jenn

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

That's great news, Jenn.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!