Not sure of how to use this program
    Ms. Pam is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Not sure of how to use this program

I have signed up for this but I have no idea of how to use it. I looked through some skills and I did not see any teaching activity just worksheets. Is there not any instruction at all?

hearthstone_academy is online now Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi, Pam. Have you read the Getting Started Guide? That's a good place to begin.

Time4Learning provides instruction, practice, and assessment.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

cct4l is offline Junior Member

Hi Pam,
    We also recommend that you visit the Lesson Plans and Worksheets & Teaching Guides which are found on the Hints & Help section.
    Thank you,
    Caron, Time4Learning - Customer Support

lbrady is offline T4L Support

Students begin by logging in where they see the entry to their different subjects. Students can use the system as much or as little as they want and can focus on one subject or work equally on all of them. When they select a subject, they see a collection of units to study in a prearranged sequence. Each unit contains multimedia lessons, interactive exercises, printable worksheets, and assessments. All material is in a recommended order. Most of our members follow our suggested sequence; however, there are no restrictions, giving parents the choice to jump around, skip, or review. Please take a look at our “Hints” section to understand the basic navigation. Teaching guides are provided for those parents who want to provide deeper enrichment and are available in the parents section.

Check out our Getting Started Guide for more information on using Time4Learning in the best way for your family.