Page can not be found
    MomaJ is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Page can not be found

We were on the site this morning and done 3 subjects. Then when we tried to move on to LA it wouldn't load anything. We had to close out and now it wont let us into the lessons. It pulls up a page that says the page can not be found or has been moved.
    I ran it in the troubleshoot mode, and it worked, I tried to download firefox, but it says they don't have a version for my system. Please help me.

Thanks

MarieT4L is offline T4L Support

We’re sorry you’re having trouble accessing and completing some of our lessons. After you have tried the suggestion below, please test the activities and let us know the outcome. Remember, you must add the domains below, including the asterisk, to both your Internet browser and the security software on the computer you are using.

If using Internet Explorer, from your browser window select “Tools”.
    • Select “Internet Options”.
    • From your tab settings select “Security”.
    • Click on “Trusted Sites” and then click the sites button.
    • Please add the domains below:
    *.campus.compasslearning.com
    *.odysseyreporting.thelearningodyssey.com
    *.llnw.net
    *.llnw.com
    *.llnwd.net
    *.thelearningodyssey.com
    *.compasslearningodyssey.com
    *.childu.com

We also suggest adding them to your allowed sites list.
    • Click on Tools.
    • Select “Internet Options”.
    • Click on the Privacy tab.
    • Click on Sites and add the following:

*.campus.compasslearning.com
    *.odysseyreporting.thelearningodyssey.com
    *.llnw.net
    *.llnw.com
    *.llnwd.net
    *.thelearningodyssey.com
    *.compasslearningodyssey.com
    *.childu.com

Remember to also add the same domains to your security software and let us know whether you were able to access the lessons or are still having issues.

Marie, Time4Learning.com - Customer Support
    954-771-0914

MomaJ is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Still nothing and additional problems

Yesterday after I posted my problem, I tried using Google Chrome. It worked and I was able to get on this morning and go through all the subjects. My daughter was taking a Math test and the program froze again. Again, once we get to the lesson time page, a window pops up that says the page can not be found.
    I added the addresses you told me to (on both internet explorer and Google chrome) and I can't get to the lessons.

Sincerely,

Very Frustrated. AKA MomaJ

T4LSue is offline T4L Support

Hi MomaJ, I am so sorry that you are having these difficulties. You have used all the browsers except the one we most highly recommend, Firefox.
    Click here to download Firefox.
    On the download page, choose the download version under English (US) and Windows.
    After you have downloaded Firefox, you will need to turn off the automatic updates for Firefox. To do this, open a browser window and click on Options, select Advanced, click on the Update tab, clear the checkboxes under Automatically check for updates to: Firefox, Installed Add-ons and Search Engines, and finally click OK.
    You can now use Firefox as your browser when you are logging onto Time4Learning.

I would also add the trusted sites that were posted above. Please try this and give support a call at 888-771-0914 if you continue to have problems.