Parent Exiting Lessons After Viewing Shows Child Accessed
    april charm is offline Junior Member Newbie

Question Parent Exiting Lessons After Viewing Shows Child Accessed

I have tried exiting lessons after I view them to add to my child's lesson plan by clicking the home button but it still shows up on my child's report as accessed and incomplete. I believe I read this is the proper way to exit so that it doesn't appear on his report...am I doing something wrong?

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

You might be looking at the Recent Work tab instead of Reports. ALL program access will appear under Recent Work. The portfolio defaults to the Recent Work tab, as a quick place to check program access. Click on the actual Reports tab. Only COMPLETED work appears there. If you are not marking lessons as complete, your previews won't show up under Reports. The Reports tab is where you can easily customize and print a record of your student's work.

So you can double check, here is the information about marking lessons as complete.
    Last edited by hearthstone_academy; 02-07-2011 at 08:56 PM.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

april charm is offline Junior Member Newbie

Smile

Thank you so much for your response. I had read that as well in another post but it wasn't sinking in for some reason...the way you stated it made it clear. I was doing exactly as you said, viewing the recent work. I had read the exiting properly page a hundred times. I've got it all sorted out for sure now Thanks again!