Plan showing quizes checked of that were never taken
    Brokk is offline Junior Member

Default Plan showing quizes checked of that were never taken

This is the first year (6th grade) my daughter has been using Time4Learning. Things have been going fine for her since Sept. Each week when she logs in, she is shown work for that week and goes to the lessons and digs in.

This week, when she logged in and looked at the work for this week, all her math quizes were checked off. As she navigates the system and goes into each section, again, there is a check mark on the quizes even though she has never taken them.

I ran a report to verify that she had not taken them.

I also looked in my "Saved Plans" and saw the same issue. I decided to look forward. Week after week, we are seeing the same problem. Each week, all the math quizes are checked off. I only looked ahead about 8 weeks, but they were all the same. The other subjects seem fine.

What could cause this? Did we do something by mistake that could cause something like this to happen?

Brokk...

YennyT4L is offline Administrator

Default Re: Plan showing quizes checked of that were never taken

Quote Originally Posted by Brokk View Post
    This is the first year (6th grade) my daughter has been using Time4Learning. Things have been going fine for her since Sept. Each week when she logs in, she is shown work for that week and goes to the lessons and digs in.

This week, when she logged in and looked at the work for this week, all her math quizes were checked off. As she navigates the system and goes into each section, again, there is a check mark on the quizes even though she has never taken them.

I ran a report to verify that she had not taken them.

I also looked in my "Saved Plans" and saw the same issue. I decided to look forward. Week after week, we are seeing the same problem. Each week, all the math quizes are checked off. I only looked ahead about 8 weeks, but they were all the same. The other subjects seem fine.

What could cause this? Did we do something by mistake that could cause something like this to happen?

Brokk...

Hi Brokk,

Please email or contact our Support team. We'd like to review your student's account and reports to verify what transpired with the planner. [email protected] 888-771-0914
    Yenny

http://www.Time4Learning.com
    - Online interactive curriculum for home use, PreK-8th Grade.
    http://www.Time4Writing.com - Online writing tutorials for high, middle, and elementary school students.
    https://www.time4learning.net - A forum to chat with parents online about kids, education, parenting and more...

Brokk is offline Junior Member

Default Re: Plan showing quizes checked of that were never taken

Quote Originally Posted by YennyT4L View Post
    Hi Brokk,

Please email or contact our Support team. We'd like to review your student's account and reports to verify what transpired with the planner. [email protected] 888-771-0914
    OK. I just sent it. Thank you.