Playground

Thread: Playground

jay32ne is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Playground

We are new to Time 4 Learning....and my son wanted to play in the playground.....but we keep getting an error message does anyone know why or how this can be fixed?

Thank you

T4LBreanna is offline T4L Support

We are sorry you are having trouble accessing the playground.

Recently, Internet Explorer issued updates on their browser. Unfortunately, those updates have caused some of our subscribers to have trouble accessing the Time4Learning playground.

If you are having trouble accessing the playground with your Internet Explorer browser, our suggestion is to update to the Mozilla Firefox browser. Below are instructions on where and how to download Firefox.

Click here to download Firefox: Mozilla Firefox Web Browser

On the download page, choose the download version under English (US) and Windows.

You can now use Firefox as your browser when you are logging onto Time4Learning.

If you are still having trouble, please contact support directly at 954-771-0914 so that they may further assist you.

kristijoy is offline Junior Member Newbie

I had the same problem too. I installed Firefox on his computer and now it works like a charm. Hoping though, that eventually the site will be upgraded to work on Internet Explorer! One of the main reasons I went to something on-line (rather than CD's) was to avoid software that worked only on OLD operating systems like WinXP! We have current computers around here.

t4lsuzanne is offline Administrator

Hi All,

Time4Learning does work with Internet Explorer in a lot of cases. Unfortunately, IE did some recent updates that are a beta version and it is not working very well with the program. Browser updates can sometimes be a pain! Any changes effects so many things! Firefox is a more stable browser for T4L and is recommended by the developer.

Suzanne

Dinomom13 is offline Junior Member

We were having the same problem with Art - I should have checked the forums before calling in - LOL - because I got the same advice - Use Firefox - and that solved the problem!