Portfolio not showing score
    hrabah is offline Junior Member

Default Portfolio not showing score

Hello
    I just registered my son for the First grade with T4L and so far im liking the program. I just had a question about the scoring. I realize that not all lessons will be scored, but the ones listed in the Portfolio (that have the yellow asterisks on the top of the icon are 'scored' lessons)
    So my son completed lesson LA001 & LA002 and he didnt click on the exit icon on the top left of the page (im aware that clicking on it doesnt log the lesson as complete) he completed the lessons and once complete the lesson closed and took him back to the window that lists the rest of the lesson on its own. The check mark appeared showing he has completed the lessons. But when I go into the Portfolio link in the 'recent work" lesson LA001 shows 0% and LA002 shows as 100%. I made him go back and do LA001 and still it shows 0% .
    Why isnt it being scored? Can someone help, cause im frustrated that hes completed it twice and there is no score!
    Thanks

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi there. So sorry you're having trouble! Have you tried pulling his scores from the reports tab, vs the portfolio? We are on break so my kiddo doesn't have anything in his portfolio right now. But I want to say I remember this happening, and even though the portfolio didn't have accurate scores/times, the reports did. If the reports don't show the score, I would definitely call support. They open at 8am ET. 888-771-0914.
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!

hrabah is offline Junior Member

Thank you bailbrae....i will check out the report section and see. I appreciate your help! Good luck with your upcomoing school year =)