Previewed Lessons Displayed on Progress Report
    rhiannasmom is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Previewed Lessons Displayed on Progress Report

I've followed the protocol for previewing lessons, but they still appear on my daughter's progress report. Am I doing something wrong?

Melissa

Stephanie739 is offline Senior Member

Default Re: Previewed Lessons Displayed on Progress Report

Hi Melissa,
    You aren't doing anything wrong. That is just how the program works. Your preview will not show in the report area where you can choose to check quiz and test averages (unless you complete the lesson). I think this area is two tabs over from the one you are speaking about.
    ~Stephanie

mom to:
    Tori (13)
    Meghan (9)
    Andy (5)

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Melissa, when you open your student's portfolio, it defaults to the "Recent Work" tab. ALL program access will appear here, whether it's completed or not. This includes your previews. Information is retained in this area for a maximum of one month.

To view or print actual reports for your child, click on the "Reports" tab within the portfolio. Only completed work will appear there, so your previews won't show up on the actual reports as long as you are not marking them "Complete". (It sounds like you know how to avoid doing that.) Information should be retained in this area indefinately, although Time4Learning recommends that parents print weekly reports, since technology can be unpredictable.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

SahmIam is offline Senior Member

Ditto the others. I just wanted to say Welcome to T4L!
    Melissa.

rhiannasmom is offline Junior Member Newbie

Thanks, everyone! I'm really enjoying the site (and support!) so far... Rhianna seems to be enjoying the online learning far better than the worksheet style that we've done in the past. With her ADHD, my own online classes, work and a kindergartener in public school, it's hard to feel like I'm making progress at anything!!! lol
    Melissa

SahmIam is offline Senior Member

You mentioned having a kindergartener. Can I ask what grade Rhianna is in?

It's funny how much faster the kids seem to learn when we figure out what works for them. I have one dd who likes the computer and another who is just as happy with a workbook.
    Melissa.