Previous Scores after upgrading?
    deejsal is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Previous Scores after upgrading?

Is anyone else having trouble accessing previous scores after the weekend's upgrade? I went to see what Niles had scored in one of his previous Science quizzes and they all say "NA" now. I did notice that the work they did on Friday seems to still have scores, but nothing that might be a month or two old.

deejsal is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Additional information

Actually, I went to check on Kenny's work and found out that even on Friday's work only the math scores seemed to be there. Niles had primarily done Math on Friday, so I hadn't realized there was a problem. There are no scores for any science for Kenny including last Friday (7/11), same problems for Social Studies, Language Arts, Language Arts Extensions (although occasionally there are a few scores). Hmmm ... I don't know

t4lwebster is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hi,

So sorry for the inconvenience.

The developers updated the system this weekend and just as with our last update, it took a while for the old scores to come back. We have notified the developers of the issue and they will be working to get those scores back up ASAP.

We'll keep you updated here about anything we hear from the developers on this issue.

Kris
    --------------------------------------------------
    Time4Learning Member Support

Need help getting started? Check out our Getting Started Guide