I signed up on Friday I think it was, to have my daughter placed in the 3rd grade curriculum. I went to log on yesterday after my account was activated and it said:

Oops! You're trying to log in through the wrong login

You just logged in through the Member Login for the Lower School (PreSchool to 3rd grade). But you are enrolled in the Upper School for 4th grade through 8th grade.

To login to the Upper School, click here and log in.

If you have questions or feel this message in in error, please contact us:

[email protected]
1-888-771-0914

Well, I emailed them and called the 800 number and today I got a letter stating that the adjustment had been made and that my daughter's educational level had been fixed. I go to log her in and I get the same message, AGAIN!!!:

Oops! You're trying to log in through the wrong login

You just logged in through the Member Login for the Lower School (PreSchool to 3rd grade). But you are enrolled in the Upper School for 4th grade through 8th grade.

To login to the Upper School, click here and log in.

If you have questions or feel this message in in error, please contact us:

[email protected]
1-888-771-0914

My fear is, I'm paying for this for 30 days and may even continue to use Time4Learning, however, for this 30 days, at the onset, I'm only able to use it minimally b/c the education level is to high. My daughter is in 3rd grade and yet it will only let her log in on the higher level 4-8th grade level.

HELP!

Courtney Williams