Problems with 5th grade math lesson plan
    jen101 is offline Junior Member

Default Problems with 5th grade math lesson plan

I have tried using the email customer service for help with this issue and they were of no help at all. They kept giving me generic answers. You could tell they were not even looking into the issue. My issue is that the 5th grade lesson plan does not match the actual lesson. My son is on Ch. 10, the practice chapter. On the lesson plan, which is the most updated you have on your site, the are no quizzes listed. But, on the actual lessons, there is a quiz after each section. Also, there are lessons labeled on the lesson plan as being graded lessons, but they are not graded. One example of this is lesson number 5394, Opposites Attract. On the lesson plan it says it is a scored lesson, but it was not. So my sons school is being messed up every week because I can not plan correctly. When I think there are going to be graded lessons, there are not. And the quizzes threw my entire schedule off because they were not listed at all. Please try to correct this issue. I use the lesson plans to plan my sons school. I love T4L, but I need to be able to rely on the information you provide.

jpenn is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

The fastest way to get help is by calling in.

(954) 771-0914 or toll free at (888) 771-0914

Live support personnel will answer your questions weekdays from 8:30am to 7:00pm EST.
    Joyfully,
    Jackie

The email customer service was plenty fast getting back with me, they just didnt try to fix the issue. They refused to actually look into the problems. The facebook page told me to post my issue here. I just want dependable lesson plans and I do not understand why someone at T4L cannot look at the lesson plan and fix it to match the actual lessons. It is very hard to plan when your lessons do not match the lesson plan you supply.

I went and looked at the lesson plan today to see if anyone listened to my concerns, and I am happy to say that the lesson plan has been updated. I wish someone could have let me know that if had been fixed so that I could have printed off a new, correct copy, but I am just glad that it is finally fixed.