Problems Getting Lessons to Post to Student Records
    smhage2002 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Problems Getting Lessons to Post to Student Records

My child is completing his lessons and logging out correctly, yet the lessons do not show up consistently on the records log, especially the math lessons, which have not shown for over a month. I tried the math lessons myself on my son's account twice, as a practice, and mine did not show up either. I have tried contacting the support email three or four times, and each time they send me a form letter back, which has been no help. My state requires accurate records. If we can't get this fixed, we will not be able to home school next year. Does anyone have a suggestion for getting this fixed? I am at the end of my rope, and ready to quit Time4learning. Thanks!

PaulaT4L is offline T4L Support

Please contact our support staff at 1-888-771-0914.

Ourfamilyof5 is offline Junior Member

Thumbs down

We are having the same trouble! Except it's just with quizzes here and there--she'll do them and they won't show up in the log OR the reports...but I watched her do them (or my MIL did--we tag-team). My 9 year old is getting frustrated because she keeps having to retake quizzes she already took just to get them to show up for the record...*sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by smhage2002 View Post
    My child is completing his lessons and logging out correctly, yet the lessons do not show up consistently on the records log, especially the math lessons, which have not shown for over a month. I tried the math lessons myself on my son's account twice, as a practice, and mine did not show up either. I have tried contacting the support email three or four times, and each time they send me a form letter back, which has been no help. My state requires accurate records. If we can't get this fixed, we will not be able to home school next year. Does anyone have a suggestion for getting this fixed? I am at the end of my rope, and ready to quit Time4learning. Thanks!

MarieT4L is offline T4L Support

Please contact us at 888-771-0914, we are in the office until 7pm EST. This way one of our representatives can review your account and help you with any questions you have.
    MarieBB

Ourfamilyof5 is offline Junior Member

We're having similar trouble except it's usually the chapter tests!! They're not posting to the records so it looks like she didn't take them!

t4lsuzanne is offline Administrator

Hi,

Please contact support directly so that they can look at your account and see what might be going on, 888-771-0914.

Suzanne