Program planners
    judykurzweil is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Program planners

I really appreciate you making program planners, but I would like to suggest something. Could you please add an option to arrange the info by weeks instead of by subject? This would be extremely useful and appreciated.

Judyk

T4LBreanna is offline T4L Support

The activity scheduler does give you the option to display the schedule by week. If you are in the scheduler, after generating, there is a drop down box at the top that says "Week of." From there you can select the specific week you wish to see the schedule for, broken down by subject. You can print out that weekly breakdown or even save it as a PDF.

Camey82 is offline Junior Member

It kind of does, but it does so in a way that still leaves a lot to be desired. I think parents would LOVE to be able to print a weekly schedule that's separated by days rather than subjects. Right now, as I understand it, I see five subjects that have about 5-7 lessons under them per subject. Rather than several lessons on a subject I'd like it to say Monday: lessons xxx in Sci, xxx in SS, xxx in LA, etc. It would be more helpful since the child would be able to see a daily amount of lessons and pace themselves through the week.

MarieT4L is offline T4L Support

Hi Judy,

You can select the week on the upper left hand side of the activity scheduler.Next to Week of there is a drop down menu to select the week.

Thank You,
    Time4Learning.com Customer Service
    [email protected]
    6300 NE 1st Ave., Ste 203
    Ft Lauderdale, FL 33334
    Phone: (954) 771-0914
    | Fax: (954) 827-7600