Quizes no showing as done
    fshaikh is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Quizes no showing as done

Hello,
    My daughter is in 5th grade. She takes the quiz in math but they are not marked completed. It started this from this weekend.

Thank you,
    Farhina

Vera is offline Junior Member

My daughter is in grade 6 and has the same problem....this is already goning on for a week.
    also when she is going on LA extension> Grammar - Extension.> - Sentence Structure >Sentence School (fragments and run-ons) their everytime she clicks to turn the page explorer stops working...she hase windows 7 en explorer8, before everything works fine....now it is one problem after the other......the problem started when she started grade 6.

Thanks Vera

T4LSue is offline T4L Support

There is a minor glitch in the system where the activity is not marking as complete and thus the arrow is not moving. The portfolio is giving credit for these activities so please continue moving along manually.

The developer is aware of the issue and working to correct it. We hope to have the issue resolved soon.

T4LSue is offline T4L Support

Vera, I would recommend trying the program on Mozilla Firefox. Please go to www.mozilla.com and download the firefox browser. This is frequently the easiest solution to browser issues. You can still use Explorer for all other internet activities, just use Firefox for Time4earning.