Recent Work & "Report" not showing everything that was looked at or worked on.
    choliscott is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Recent Work & "Report" not showing everything that was looked at or worked on.

Hi Everyone,

When my son does part or all of an assignment, I can goto "my portfolio" - "recent work" & look at &/or what he did. However if I go & later look, it doesn't show the same things that I saw that was looked at or worked on the day they were done. (Another words I know I saw he worked on 12 assignments, but when I check the same time frame it shows only 4)

Is there a reason why I'm seeing a different result the day the work was done compared to looking again later on?

Thanks

PaulaT4L is offline T4L Support

When reviewing the recent work section of the portfolio the first thing you will see is what the child completed that day as well as work completed up to one month ago. If you wish to look at previous work you must set the search perimeter to reflect that. You can search by one day, one week, or one month. If you wish to look at work completed more then one month ago you will need to click the tab marked report and set a search criteria for the dates you wish to see. If you need further assistance please contact our support staff.