repeated activities scoring options
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By teamwhittier
  • 1 Post By mtmustanggal

Thread: repeated activities scoring options

teamwhittier is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default repeated activities scoring options

When printing reports, do we have any options for scoring repeated activities?
    I only accept a 90% or above for the kids, otherwise they need to go back and complete the lessons again. When printing out a score, it only gives me "use average score".
    I would also like a choice to "print ALL scores" and "print the highest score".
    Is there a way to do that? If not, can I put in a suggestion to do that?
    Thanks!
    mtmustanggal likes this.

T4LBreanna is offline T4L Support

Unfortunately, there is no way to generate a score report with only the highest scores received. If you choose to have your child retake a quiz or test again, each additional attempt will be averaged together within their reports.

We do appreciate your suggestions and have passed them along to the developer in hopes they will implement these changes in future updates.

Mandy in TN is offline Senior Member

You could paste the spreadsheet into an Excel file and then delete whatever rows you don't want. This will also allow you to insert rows in order to include any addition work that you have completed.
    HTH-
    Mandy
    ds Doodlebug 11yo
    currently homeschooling with an eclectic mess of stuff

homeschool graduates:
    ds Cashew 20yo
    ds Peanut 22yo

mtmustanggal is offline Junior Member Newbie

I also would like to put in a suggestion to be able to see the latest score and how many attempts. I would actually like to see a parental setting where I can set the passing score at what I feel is passing. So that if the student does not meet what I say is passing it must be repeated, then scored. I feel that how the scoring is now, is just a little bit better than public school. I can have my child repeat an assignment here, which I can not do in public school, but would rather he repeat until he gets it!! Thank you for this type of learning - my child is loving it - whew!!!

Quote Originally Posted by teamwhittier View Post
    When printing reports, do we have any options for scoring repeated activities?
    I only accept a 90% or above for the kids, otherwise they need to go back and complete the lessons again. When printing out a score, it only gives me "use average score".
    I would also like a choice to "print ALL scores" and "print the highest score".
    Is there a way to do that? If not, can I put in a suggestion to do that?
    Thanks!
    maryball143 likes this.

Skool Time is offline Senior Member

repeating tests or quiz are all nice and good. but if the first score is low it stays there and will affect the second score eventho the second score is 100%.
    thats what ive noticed.
    anywho...if u dont like using excel to manipulate it, use the word doc..much easier.