Report programming errors here. - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    nixpix is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default 6th grade, LA Ext. Quiz 3 LE6C9AA

Hi there,
    my son just took the 6th grade, LA Ext. Quiz 3 LE6C9AA and had multiple questions which were not covered in the learning activity ( #6521)

The activity covered ten foreign words:
    adieu - et cetera - incognito - incommunicado - faux - smorgasboard - al fresco - gesundheit - bon voyage - al a carte

The questions he had problems with were:

#3 Choose the correct answer:
    ________! You are absolutely right on that point!

A) Tour de force
    B) Touche
    C) Faux
    D) Gesundheit

#5 Choose the correct answer:
    It's so hard to change things around here. We may just have to live with the ______

A) Status Quo
    B) hors d'oeuvres
    C) bona fide
    D) et cetera

#9 Choose the correct answer:
    Peter wanted to maintain ______ in the ranking of officers in his company.

A) al fresco
    B) status quo
    C) in communicado

#10 Choose the correct answer:
    If you like things the way they are, you are happy with the _______.

A) hors d'oeurves
    B) status quo
    C) adieu
    D) gesundheit

I'm assuming that the correct answer for # 3 is touche, and # 5, 9, and 10 is status quo, but I do not remember these words being covered in the learning activity.

Now, I could say that he just studied the word status quo in spelling and should have known it was the answer to questions # 5, 9, 10, but I know he was not even thinking about that, and was trying to match one of the ten words from the activity with each question.

I had him take the quiz again and this time some of the questions covered the words 'tour de force, status quo, touche, and bona fide.

My question is this: Is this a program problem or did we miss the definitions of these words in the activity? If so, where are they?

Thanks

Nicole

aprilh is offline Member

Default 6th Grade Math Quiz MA6362

My son took this quiz today. One of the questions had two answer choices that were the identical correct answer. I told him to pick one and hope that it was the one the computer counted as correct. He did receive credit for the correct answer, but I don't know what would have happened if he had marked the other correct answer.

Sorry, I don't remember the actual problem or its number.

Stephanie739 is offline Senior Member

Default Answer key?

Where is the answer key for activity #56295? It is 6th grade math - add/subtract decimals.
    ~Stephanie

mom to:
    Tori (13)
    Meghan (9)
    Andy (5)

charmee is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default 6th Grade Math

I have 3 errors to report. I have the screenshots saved as files that I can send you so that you can see the errors for yourselves.

6th Grade Math/Integers/Problem Solving; lesson, question 2 of 3. The amount of time adds up to 2 hours and 40 minutes, which would make 3:20pm the correct answer. That answer doesn't apear and 3:10pm is given as the correct answer.

6th Grade Math/Geometry/Estimating Angles/Quiz/Question #1: The answer is wrong. On the screenshot you can measure the angle with a protractor and clearly see the answer should be 40 degrees, however the answer is incorrectly given as 50 degrees.

6th Grade Math/Geometry/Estimating Angles/Quiz/Question #6: The answer is wrong. On the screenshot you can measure the angle with a protractor and clearly see the angle is 110 degrees, which means the estimate of 170 degrees was (A) too large although the answer is incorrectly given as (B) too small.

Painters of the Caves 40891 There is a quiz at the end, but seems there isn't a score for this activity. A few of the answers given were correct, but were reported as incorrect. For instance, the question What was often stenciled onto the cave walls. The answer is a hand, according to the teaching text. The answer key, however said that the correct answer is body parts. Also, one of the questions is about the name of a cave. A fourth grader is supposed to remember the spelling of a French name? If the student backs through the teaching texts for the spelling, the previous answers disappear. This is terribly frustrating.

lesson quiz The Discovery of America The student needs to re-take this quiz after reviewing the information for a higher score, but she cannot. She was able to retake other quizzes.

heydi78 is offline Junior Member

Hi thezoomama7,

This one activity is a non scored activity and the student will not receive a score. We do recommend for the students to take notes as they go through the activities. Here are the answers for questions 1-6:

1: red
    2. minerals
    3. charcoal
    4. Lascaux
    5. bison
    6. handprints

If you do have any further questions please feel free to contact us at 888-771-0914. We are in the office until 8:30pm EST today.
    Heidi Cruz
    T4L Customer Representative

Hi thezoomama7,

Please contact us at 888-771-0914. This way we can further assist you with the issue you are coming across when retaking a quiz. We are in the office until 8:30pm EST.

Thank You,
    Heidi Cruz

mac4Christ is offline Junior Member

Default Re: Report programming errors here.

Bi111 includes a question about hypothesis...What is wrong with this hypothesis? "The Grass is more beautiful in Spring rather than fall." The word "observable" answer C is misspelled.

Default Re: Report programming errors here.

Hi mac4Christ,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will make sure to report it to our developer to fixed the misspelled word.

Thank You

Heidi
    T4L Representative
    Heidi Cruz

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast