Run scheduler with assignments already done?
    dragonclaws0554 is offline Junior Member

Default Run scheduler with assignments already done?

I have allowed my boys to do work at their own pace all year. It's very sporadic. The understanding was that at the end of the school year I would schedule out whatever they had left to be completed over the summer. Today I ran the scheduler assuming it would only schedule incomplete lessons, unfortunately it scheduled the entire curriculum, including all the work they have already completed. How can I fix this?

t4lsuzanne is offline Administrator

Hi,

The activity scheduler is simply a to do list. It does not interact with the lessons. It simply takes the lessons and lays them out week by week for the time period you select, in the order in which they appear in the program. The 2nd option allows you to pick a starting place in the middle of the curriculum, however, it too follows the suggested sequence.

If your students have been skipping around and doing lessons out of order, it might be difficult to setup a schedule. At this point, you may want them to just start following the arrow in a subject and complete the lessons in order, skipping over the ones they have already completed.

Suzanne