saving lesson plans
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By PaulaT4L

Thread: saving lesson plans

Midwest Rose is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default saving lesson plans

We're using T4L for Homeschool supplementation. I'd like to choose certain lessons to work on at certain times. I've tried to set them up in the "Activity Calendar," but I'm having a hard time finding how ds can access these lessons. It seems I can save lessons for the Activity Calendar, but when he logs in, he has access to all lessons and I don't see the calendar on his site. What am I doing wrong?

PaulaT4L is offline T4L Support

The Time4Learning program provides members with a full year’s worth of curriculum that is laid out in a suggested sequence with lessons building on each other. The program prompts your child to move from lesson to lesson marking them off as they are completed. Since the program is self-paced, you can decide how many lessons your child completes each day. The assignments function is used by teachers in schools and only allows them to assign one lesson at a time to their entire class. Since Time4Learning is a home-based curriculum, the assignments feature is not functional for home use.

To help with lesson planning, Time4Learning has designed an activity scheduler that can be used to figure out how many lessons to do per week, and can be accessed through the parent administration page. The activity scheduler allows you to break down the curriculum week- by-week into an easy to follow plan that can be printed out and saved in PDF form. Each activity is assigned a learning a learning activity number (LA#) which will be included on the generated schedule. The student can then type this LA# into the activity finder on your child’s launch page which will take them directly to the activity.
    Robin likes this.