scheduling assignments
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By srwaddell

Thread: scheduling assignments

Default scheduling assignments

I see in the student section - portfolio button - assignments tab - it says none scheduled - how can I schedule them where they will show up there for my student to complete? Thanks.

YennyT4L is offline Administrator

Hello,

The "Assignments" tab is only used by schools who assign various learning paths to their students. Time4Learning provides all lessons and activities to students, so this function is not applicable to our users. Have you tried using the Activity Scheduler? This is a to do list but it will give your student a number of activities each day to complete so that he/she is done by that date that you've generated for the curriculum.

You can generate an activity plan on your parent administration page. Once logged in, click on the "Create Activity Schedule" option in the orange "Create Student Activity Schedule" box. As soon as you click into it, a new page will open. From here, select the start and end dates for your homeschooling year. Next, choose the subjects and activities you want to include, click generate, and save the schedule.
    When a schedule is saved, it will display on your student's launch page. The schedule follows the same exact sequence as it is displayed on your student's login page. To follow the lessons, your student should follow the suggested sequence from left to right.. As they complete lessons, they will check off as complete.. Students have the option of checking off the "Done" column on their schedule to help remember where they left off. Any items marked off as "Done" will also appear on the scheduler in the parent administration page. You now have a guideline to keep your student on track for success.
    Yenny

http://www.Time4Learning.com
    - Online interactive curriculum for home use, PreK-8th Grade.
    http://www.Time4Writing.com - Online writing tutorials for high, middle, and elementary school students.
    https://www.time4learning.net - A forum to chat with parents online about kids, education, parenting and more...

srwaddell is offline Junior Member

my saved activity schedule is not showing up on the student login....
    currenschool likes this.

t4lsuzanne is offline Administrator

Hi,

What date does your schedule start? If it is in the future it will not show up until that week. So for instance if you setup a schedule to start next week it will not be visible until next week. That will be the case for all weeks going forward. You can see previous weeks.

Many people print out the schedule or don't use one at all if their student is prone to work ahead.

Suzanne

atomic.mom is offline Junior Member

My kiddos don't show up, either. All the activities show - not just what I want them to work on for this week. Not sure how to work with that.

lovehmschlg is offline Forum Moderator

You may want to check to be sure your schedule is set as 'yes' for default. Just go back to where you set up your schedule and go into "manage".
    Janet
    enjoying homeschooling and learning with my kids, using T4L and T4W
    blogging our homeschool experiences at The Learning Hourglass