Search Function?
    Danelle is offline Junior Member Newbie

Post Search Function?

Is there a search function that allows me to type in a topic and get a list of all the lessons (in any grade) on that topic? We don't use Time4Learning as a complete program at this point. We follow the Core Knowledge curriculum and use lessons from T4L to complete topics in the CK curriculum. At this point, I am opening the lesson plan lists for each subject and going through them manually. I would much rather search for "Julius Caesar" and get a list of lessons that address that topic. Any advice?

T4LDave is offline Junior Member

To find a certain topic within our lesson plans, log into your Parent Administration Page and click the “Lesson Plans” link located under Additional Resources. Click the grade level and subject you would like to search. You can scroll through the curriculum or search by word or phrase.

To search, click the Ctrl and F keys on your keyboard at the same time. This will open a “Find” box. Type in the word or phrase you are looking for and click “Next.” We suggest limiting the word criteria you are looking for to find better results. For example, if you are looking for “How to Simplify Fractions,” your search should be for “fractions” or “simplify”.

Once you have located your desired lesson, look for that lessons LA number. Each lesson is assigned an LA# (Learning Activity Number). These numbers can then be typed into the activity finder on your child’s launch page and act as a shortcut to the lesson.

If you have any further questions, please contact us or check out our Hints.