Slow loading activities.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    ambertopaz75 is offline Senior Member

Default Slow loading activities.

Is anyone else having issues with things loading slowly? I went to log on as my son this morning and it took about a minute for the learning odyssey page to load. When I actually can get into an activity I try to turn the pages and it takes almost a minute to turn. I don't know if its my computer or the site. Last night I got on with no problems after they were done with the scheduled maintenance but now its snail like.
    Amber
    13y/o son with PDD-NOS

anathemad is offline Junior Member Newbie

It is absolutely unusable here. I was just looking to see if it was just me.

caitismom is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default The system is sooooo slow for us too....

We're having the same issues this morning also. It sure has made school a challenge to keep my ADHD daughter engaged. But we are managing. Hope things will be better tomarrow.

Mik
    Mik is offline Junior Member Newbie

Same here. The lessons will not load. I contacted T4L and did everything they suggested and still the same. It is NOT my computer because while the page is loading, the computer is only working at 12% capacity.

This happened a lot last month too!

Mik

AMLord is offline Junior Member

Today is our first "official" day Homeschooling, and my boys were having fits at how slow it was going, I just came to see if it was happening to everyone! They must still be doing system maintenance.
    Angela - Mom to:
    Billy - almost 11
    Sammy - almost 10, PDD-NOS
    You can also find me as moderator "Dasher" at WorkPlaceLikeHome

DeniseB is offline Junior Member Newbie

We're having the same problems here....very frustrating.
    Denise

ok love it. I just went to the upper level sign in page and it says, Experiencing slowness? um ya. Says they are still working on things but not when it will be done.
    Amber
    13y/o son with PDD-NOS

A little frustrating since for us its the first day back after the holidays as I am sure it is for a lot of you guys. Son not dissapointed though, my niece is home sick ( well here not home cause I watch her on mondays) so my son doesn't want to do school either.
    Amber
    13y/o son with PDD-NOS

drgnstrm is offline Senior Member

It's our 1st day back too, I went to log in and had the same problems. UUUHHHHHGGGGGG!!!!!!! This is one of the things I hate is when I can't get my adhd son to do his harder work in the morning. It is like pulling teeth to get him to do it in the afternoon, much less try to get caught up.
    Smiling smiling smiling...........patient patient............deep breath. I'm ok now.
    Good news: My son is thrilled at the idea that English class may be canceled today.
    Happy Homeschooling Dayna

SahmIam is offline Senior Member

I'm gald they posted about it on the opening page because I was trying to figure out why it was slow. Still managable here though.
    Melissa.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast