Student Can Only View One Activity Planner
    lac.ddclc is offline Member

Default Student Can Only View One Activity Planner

My son is on the high school level. He completed 2 subjects early, so I signed him up for 2 different subjects and created a new Activity Planner just for the new subjects. He only has access to one Activity Planner, but he needs access to both because the original still has the 2 subjects he didn't complete yet. How can I set it up so that he can view both Activity Planners?

BTW I can view both just fine.

JennyT4L is offline Administrator

From a student login page, a student can only see one activity planner at a time.

We suggest creating a new activity planner with the option to "choose my material" selected or printing the 2nd planner week-by-week. If you contact our support team, by phone, they can assist you with creating a new planner. They can be reached at 888-771-0914, Monday - Friday.

lac.ddclc is offline Member

Never mind then. I'm not wasting paper, and I'm not going through the unnecessary effort of creating a new activity planner with information that's already in a perfectly good plan. I only asked because I was tired of my son telling me what a pain in the butt it is to log in under my name just to see the new activity planner. Since it's for the student, I would think he'd have access to all planners without my having to redo the subjects he's been taking since September when creating a new planner for new subjects.