Student Reports won't close
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By hearthstone_academy

Thread: Student Reports won't close

Elija is offline Junior Member

Default Student Reports won't close

Hi, I'm new to T4L and trying to figure it out before jumping in w 2 feet in a week or two. I have let my kids do activities to get their feet wet as well.

I have noticed that when I go to the student reports section, I cannot 'X' out of it or 'go back' to change students or get back to my parent dashboard. I have to completely close the page and re-open T4L and log back in. Am I doing something wrong or is this just one of the quirks of the system?

Also, if my student starts a quiz, but closes it without completing it, will they be issued a grade or will it be just as if they had never attempted that quiz? (My 5y/o started a quiz while exploring the curriculum and wasn't ready (obviously) so i backed her out of it)

Thanks!

(using iMac w Google Chrome browser)

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi. Incomplete activities aren't graded. They will appear under Recent Work, but they won't appear on any report you generated, so it will be treated just as if they never attempted it.

Before trying to generate a report, be sure you don't need to update any plugins. You can run this system check to find out. https://www.time4learning.com/Alpha/...tem_Check.aspx

I checked the reports, and I can't click on the X to close them, either. I will report that, so thank you for letting us know. I was able to use my browsers "Back" button to navigate back to where I started, so hopefully that will work for you until this is fixed. (I'm using Chrome on a PC.)
    Elija likes this.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

t4lsuzanne is offline Administrator

I wanted to let you know that Time4Learning is aware of the issue with the reports and returning to the parent admin page. It is being addressed by our development team! Thanks for your patience!