T4L won't allow me to print
    LGross is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default T4L won't allow me to print

T4L won't allow me to print worksheets/answerkeys... Content Advisor pops up and telss me i do not have access. I am logged in as the parent under administration. How do I get access?

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: T4L won't allow me to print

This sounds like an issue with your computer settings. What is your operating system?

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

My operating system is windows XP

The rating label found for "https://www.time4learning.com/App/Admin/Parentinfo/pdf/7th_math.pdf" does not belong to this page. It is intended for "http://www.time4learning.com" instead.
    This is the reply in content advisor when I attempt to print. How do I get to the worksheets and answer keys? Also under 7th grade math the first activity is listed as #m7011 and it should be 7001. If you scroll down to where 7011 s/b you will find 7001.

Default Re: printing & 7th grade math

I have had to disable my content advisor to print a worksheet or answer ,key. I am able to print a file, then the progress window freezes, my task manager says T4L is not responding so I have to close. I had to go back in to print the answer key & the same thing happened. I have to be able to print the worksheet & answer key w/o closing the program in between. Also I do not get the select Icon over Quizes and scored activity. Am I not allowed to print them?

I would like to see my daughter's scored activity and quiz, print it and put in her work portfolio. I'd also like to see it and have the ability to print the activity and quiz before she takes it so she has the option to do it off line.

Also are the writing activities self scored? Does she have the option to redo the written activity & change her score?

As for the math 7th grade scope & sequence, there is no opportunity to print anything until chapter 15! Help

SpiritT4L is offline Columnists

Hi,

If you click on the word, "Resource" and nothing happens, you may need to install or reinstall/update your Adobe Reader. Here is the link to install Adobe or update your Adobe Reader.

http://get.adobe.com/reader/

Spirit
    Time4Learning Support
    954-771-0914
    [email protected]

t4lwebster is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Default Re: printing & 7th grade math

Quote Originally Posted by LGross
    I have had to disable my content advisor to print a worksheet or answer ,key. I am able to print a file, then the progress window freezes, my task manager says T4L is not responding so I have to close. I had to go back in to print the answer key & the same thing happened. I have to be able to print the worksheet & answer key w/o closing the program in between. Also I do not get the select Icon over Quizes and scored activity. Am I not allowed to print them?

I would like to see my daughter's scored activity and quiz, print it and put in her work portfolio. I'd also like to see it and have the ability to print the activity and quiz before she takes it so she has the option to do it off line.

Also are the writing activities self scored? Does she have the option to redo the written activity & change her score?

As for the math 7th grade scope & sequence, there is no opportunity to print anything until chapter 15! Help

Hi there,

A few more (hopefully helpful) answers....

The content advisor message isn't from Time4Learning. It's from your own system (some software probably in the operating system), but I have only ever heard of it on Vista systems. I have never personally experienced it though.

You might try adding Time4Learning.com as a trusted site on your security (or the content advisor if you can)

The freezing up might be your system having trouble with opening PDF files, which is what is trying to open when you hit print. Can you open Adobe PDF files usually?

Regarding the Quiz and Activity icons...

The icons for the Activity Type in the lesson plans are only visuals to show you what type of activity you will find, they aren't links to anything. We only have the worksheets and teaching guides available there. You have to log in as the child to get to the lessons/quizzes.

Regarding printing scored lessons and quizzes.....

Printing the activities and quizzes themselves is next to impossible, as they are animated and the questions happen on multiple pages. You can print the portfolio of her work though. Are you familiar with the reports section? See pages (click the numbers to see the hints) 1 - 2 - 3 on that section. This may be what you're looking for. You can print the completed chapter tests and writing assignments from there.

Regarding the scoring of the writing activities....

These are scored by the student and/or parent. There is a set of grading criteria in (click the check mark in the writing assignment to see them) the Odyssey Writer that you can use to assess the writing. The scores will not be recorded in the system though. This is something you would want to print for your records and score it along with any other offline material you use. (like the worksheets) See our Odyssey Writer Hintstoo.

Any activity can be redone as many times as you like. The scores on the scored activities will simply be averaged together.

Regarding the math worksheets in 7th grade. You will find areas that have lesser printed materials than others. That section in the math lessons probably has a lot of practice activities since you are seeing fewer worksheets.

I think I got to all the questions! Let me know if I didn't. You can also feel free to call us 8am-7pm Mon-Fri so we can help you get your bearings in the program.

Great Areas to hit are the Hints and Help and The Getting Started Guide.

Hope this helps!

Kris
    --------------------------------------------------
    Time4Learning Member Support

Need help getting started? Check out our Getting Started Guide