Is there an easy way to find the activity number for quizes?
    Olive is offline Member

Default Is there an easy way to find the activity number for quizes?

On the reports page I do not see any number by the Lesson Quizes. I saw the answer key and the grade, but had to click around the site til I found the right quiz. I didn't always know for sure until the questions loaded and I recognized them from the answer key. Once the quiz was open I saw a series of numbers on the top of the browser (by then my son was already taking the quiz) so I think that is the activity number. Is there an easier way to locate this? I read in the FAQs something about locating activity numbers from a lesson plan view but I don't know what that is all about. Sorry if this has already been asked a billion times. I can't find my question.

Thank you!

T4LSue is offline T4L Support

The Lesson Quizzes and Chapter Tests do not have activity numbers. The easiest way to get to them is by going through the student launchpad, into the appropriate icons. For example, go to the icon for Math, then to the icon for chapter 1. The test will be listed below the subtopics for chapter 1. To get to the quizzes, go into a subtopic. The lesson quiz will be listed under the activities. I hope this helps.

Olive is offline Member

That's what I had to do, but some of the math lessons all become a blur... like one quiz is called Searchers of the Sunken Ship but the one he had to retake was Adventures Under the Sea. The quiz icon is just an icon. It doesn't have the name of the quiz under it. Sometimes it is more obvious than other times. Just gets confusing sometimes, especially if we are revisiting a topic we did a while back. I eventually found the quiz but mostly because I peeked at the answer key on my computer screen while logged in as parent and navigating to the quiz on his computer screen logged in as student. A few minutes ago I just found the Lesson Plan link that think they were referring to in the FAQs where it lists every activity in every chapter if you click on another link. That should help. Also it led me to worksheets I didn't even know about.

T4LSue is offline T4L Support

Perfect!!! The Lesson Plans are laid out in the exact order of the student launchpad. I like to print them out and use them for my scheduling. They have a short description of each activity, you can make notes on them and put little stars or happy faces on them. Have fun with it...