Time4Learning with Firefox suddenly stopped working
    MomToBallerina is offline Member Newbie

Default Time4Learning with Firefox suddenly stopped working

As of this morning, something has changed with Time4Learning (aka Odyssey) such that it no longer works with Firefox. It worked fine yesterday and every day before for over 4 months. There have been no updates to Firefox between yesterday and today.

Please don't tell me to not use Firefox. Internet Explorer is too full of security holes for us to use it regularly for this or anything.

We are still on Windows Vista as our free Windows 7 upgrade won't ship for another couple of weeks.

Can someone please describe specifically what has changed within the Odyssey software so that I can work on resolving this?

thanks,
    Nancy

Food for thought:

Every home is a school
    What do you teach there?

t4lsuzanne is offline Administrator

Default Re: Time4Learning with Firefox suddenly stopped working

Hi Nancy,
    I am sorry to hear you are having problems! What specifically is happening when you try to log in to Time4Learning? Do you know what version of Firefox you are running? You might need to update your Firefox. I tested The program with the newest version of Firefox and it seems to be working.

You might want to clear your cache on your computer too, if you have not done so in awhile.

If you need instructions how to do any of these things you can contact [email protected] by email or give us a call until 6:00 pm this evening at 888-771-0914.

Suzanne

MomToBallerina is offline Member Newbie

Default Re: Time4Learning with Firefox suddenly stopped working

Thanks all. It just started working again the next day. I'm sure with shutting down the computer, the cache was probably cleared.

We're doing fine now.
    Nancy

Food for thought:

Every home is a school
    What do you teach there?