Timer missing in lower log-in
    Bejeans5 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Timer missing in lower log-in

Hello there! I was wondering if anyone has experienced the same issue as my daughter and I. She doesn't know what she did, but when she logs in now, the timer is gone and she has a different looking screen. My son's screen is still the same with the little timer at the top, etc. My daughter's is gone and she has a slide out menu on the right now. I have tried to fix it, but I have no idea how...

Thanks in advance!

Beth

t4lsuzanne is offline Administrator

Hi Beth,

The timer is not missing and you didn't do anything to cause the page change. Time4Learning is in the process of initiating a new lower level login page. At the present time only 1/2 of our students are seeing the new page. The timer is still there. In the new navigation bar you will notice the tab that says "Playground." While it is gray there is still "lesson time" left to complete. When it turns orange, the playground is available to use. If your student wants to know how long until they can access the playground they can click on it and a box will open and tell them how many minutes until the playground is available.

Hope this helps!

Suzanne

Bejeans5 is offline Junior Member Newbie

That makes so much sense now that you point all of that out! Thank you so much for your reply!

Beth