Trouble Logging In
    anthika36 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Trouble Logging In

I have intermittent log in issues... I will log in in the morning to check the kids next assignments and then the kids cannot log in maybe 10 or 20 minutes later. The same thing happens on three different computers across three different browsers (safari, Firefox, and Internet Explorer) Almost daily it seems we waste 1-2 hours waiting to be able to log in then for no apparent reason we are able to log in again... We are 12 hours ahead of EST so when it is 9 am on the East Coast it is 9pm here. Generally the kids log in around 9:30 pm EST. We can access the log in page and I can login to the Parents Forum as well as access the rest of the internet. I am wondering if there are maintenance times for the servers or something that I am just not seeing posted anywhere... Any help would be greatly appreciated.

T4LBreanna is offline T4L Support

We are sorry you are having trouble accessing the lessons. Please contact support directly at [email protected] so that we may get some additional information and better assist you in resolving this issue.
    Last edited by T4LBreanna; 12-28-2011 at 07:55 AM.