Unable to Log In.....
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    natsmom is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Unable to Log In.....

I called and cleared the cache as instructed and my daughter still can't log in. Any ideas will be appreciated. Thanks!!

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Can you log in as a parent?

When you try to log in as your student, what exacty happens? Do you get an error message?

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

I just went to log in
    1. Upper Level-logged in as if I was natalie
    2. It goes to a page with a box that asks..
    username
    password
    school name
    Its a blue page with a space ship and this log in box.
    I was able to log into the parent forum but she still can't get in.

Do you think it could be the Pop-up mode? I tried to log her in again and no luck so I troubleshooted. I rebooted the computer after I cleared the cache. I'm just trying to figure out why this is happening now. She wants to do some lessons and can't get to them.

I went to the Hints/Help and did what it says to do if you get a particular screen when you log in. Any other ideas or help? She tried to log in again and no luck. Very frustrating.

t4ler is offline Support

Try adding a few sites to the trusted sites page within the Internet Options box.

Click the Tools button in the upper right-hand corner, and then click Internet Options. Then, when the Internet Options box opens, click the Security tab. Then click the Trusted Sites green arrow and then the Sites gray button below it. Then, in 'Add this website to the zone' box, type in http://www.compasslearningodyssey.com and click the Add button. Then type in and add http://www.thelearningodyssey.com too. Make sure the 'Require server verification...' box is unchecked.

After adding these sites, try logging back into your daughter's account.

Ok, I did all of the above, then my computer had a security warning popup which I can't locate now. We have Trend Micro, I have done what I know I can do, any advice? We are almost there but this computer is stubborn today!

Should I go to my security settings in Internet Options and enable the protected mode? or reset zones to default level? The websites are there I was told to add and followed every step, even restarted the computer. We're close, so close!

My husband tried everything he could do and logging in is still unsuccessful. Don't know what to do and my daughter has missed a day of lessons.

t4lwebster is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Natsmom,

Thanks for being so patient!

Have you ever been able to log in? If so, has anything changed on your system lately?

With the Trend Micro it may be as simple as turning your security level down to medium (if it's on high).

Then again, trying a new browser might work as well. All of the most popular browsers work with our program but sometimes they won't work well with your system and our program together. What browser do you use? Internet Explorer is the most common but if you're using it, you might try using Firefox instead. You can download it free at mozilla.com (It's good to have a spare browser anyway)

Then again, it may not be any of those things, so with a trickier issue like yours, the best bet is to let us troubleshoot a few things with you on the phone. Usually the issue you are having is fixed by clearing the cache. When it's not, we can try a few other things.

The best thing I can suggest is to give us a call and let us walk through a few things with you. Better yet, let us know a good time and we will give you a call tomorrow.

We'll do our best to get you up and running ASAP!

Kris
    --------------------------------------------------
    Time4Learning Member Support

Need help getting started? Check out our Getting Started Guide

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast