Unable to log my student in
    jmaraldo is offline Junior Member Newbie

Question Unable to log my student in

Hello, we are brand new here. I just signed my 8th grader up today. I am able to log myself in but when I try to log him in it says invalid username or password but I look under my account and it is the right password and I am using my email address. I have even tried changing the password. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. Any tips?

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Unable to log my student in

Hi! Welcome to the forum, and welcome to Time4Learning!

It can take up to 24 hours for your child's account to be set up. You will receive an email when that has been done.

After that, parents and students log in from the same page. BUT, parents click the "Parents" tab first and students click the "Students" tab first. Parents log in with their email address and parent password. Students log in with their first name, last name, and student password.

Since you are saying you are using the right email address to try and sign you child in, I suspect you are trying to sign him in from the parent login, since students don't use an email address to sign in. Be sure you have clicked the Students tab at the top first.

If this doesn't resolve your problem, please let us know.

Glad to have you both on board!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!