Where is the animated lessons like Demo's?
    healthybrightkids is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Where is the animated lessons like Demo's?

I am so lost here.
    I log in the kids can log in and all I find are lessons full of reading for them.
    None of the lessons look like the Demo's for us.
    3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th grade lessons.

What are we doing wrong?
    Diligence, cooperation, integrity, resposibility.
    4 Kids=
    2 all grown up, 2 grandboys we raise, ages 9 and 11 yrs, 1 great hubby/wildland firefighter who spoils us. 1 mauvalous (smile) dog,20 laying hens,2 stickbugs,1 'keetybird and little ol' me.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

At those levels, you should be finding a lot of animated lessons in language arts and many for math. Most of the free science and social studies lessons are more text-based, but there are a few animated science and social studies lessons scattered throughout the program.

Fifth and sixth grade math were just updated and you should find many animated lessons there.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

healthybrightkids is offline Junior Member Newbie

Thanks I will look more.

Quote Originally Posted by hearthstone_academy
    At those levels, you should be finding a lot of animated lessons in language arts and many for math. Most of the free science and social studies lessons are more text-based, but there are a few animated science and social studies lessons scattered throughout the program.

Fifth and sixth grade math were just updated and you should find many animated lessons there.
    Diligence, cooperation, integrity, resposibility.
    4 Kids=
    2 all grown up, 2 grandboys we raise, ages 9 and 11 yrs, 1 great hubby/wildland firefighter who spoils us. 1 mauvalous (smile) dog,20 laying hens,2 stickbugs,1 'keetybird and little ol' me.