Where do i follow my child's progress?
    RachelTX is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Where do i follow my child's progress?

Today was Day 1 using T4L and it went GREAT!! Mikayla, my 6th grader, was so happy and really REALLY enjoyed it

Since she finished today's lessons i wanted to kind of see in the parent area how she did (even tho i know lol). I cannot find WHERE to see her progress... is there a place to follow her progress? I was thinking there were progress pages and reports that showed how she is doing...

Thanks in advance for any info!

Rachel
    Mama to Mikayla (11), Harley (9), and my super duper 23 month old b/g twins Evie & Jackson!

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi, Rachel.

To view your student's progress reports, log in as your student and click on his portfolio (the backpack icon). Here is some more information about Reports. The portfolio will default to the "Recent Work" tab, which will show you anything your student has accessed recently, whether completed or not. It is good for a quick check-up. If you click on the "Reports" tab, you can generate more detailed reports that include only work he has finished. The "Reports" tab is what you will want to use for printed reports. They can be sorted by subject, activity type, dates, etc.

Be sure and read the Getting Started Guide and all of the Hints. They are so helpful! It's nice to read them again after you've used the program a week or so, too.

So glad your first day went well!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!