where is the thread I started?
    Cathy is offline Senior Member

Default where is the thread I started?

Just wondering why I can't see the thread I started? Shouldn't it show up after you post it?
    Thanks

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

It should when you have 167 posts to your credit! A member's first three posts are moderated and won't appear until approved.

I've seen several posts by you lately. What is the gist of the "missing" post?

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Cathy is offline Senior Member

Hi Kelly....thanks!!
    Funny, I can see my post in "other discussions" but not in the "tech issues" not sure why. The other post was asking where to find your phone number..ha ha ha I can't find it anymore. Is it just me??? I have a lot to learn. You guys really changed everything since I've been gone. I like the look, but just have to figure it all out

xanatha is offline Junior Member Newbie

It seems like if you have a tech issue it should show up the first time you post no matter what. I've posted for the first time in a tech issue with my children not being able to log on because of "site maintenance" but the post didn't show up. I'm hoping someone really does see these posts somewhere and respond to them. It's been two days now and I'm still getting the site maintenance message...

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Xanatha, the forum is set to require moderator approval before a user's first three posts appear. This helps keep the board free of spam. I'm sorry you were disappointed when your question didn't appear right away. The quickest way to get help in the future is to call the phone number listed under "Contact Us" on the Home page. Time4Learning is known for its excellent customer service.

There isn't currently any site maintenance going on, although there was during a recent weekend. Please try clearing your cache (delete temporary files) and re-starting your browser. Please let us know if this doesn't resolve your problem.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!