why aren't there any assignments?
    Amyinwi is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default why aren't there any assignments?

I tried looking through the "how to get started" information, but can't seem to figure out the problem. When my daughter logs in ,there are no assignments listed.

Do I need to set the assignments somehow? Or is it just too soon for the assignments to be there? I just signed my daughter up today, but did get the email that said she could log on.
    anyone know what the problem could be?

PaulaT4L is offline T4L Support

Hello,

The assignments function is used by schools only, where each student is assigned a learning path by their teacher and only have access to one lesson at a time. Time4Learning is a home-based curriculum which does not have the ability to access the assignment function. As part of the membership fee you pay, students are provided with all material needed for the grade level they are in.
    For your planning purposes, we have provided the online scope and sequence (ie: lesson plans) for our grade levels and subjects. The lesson plans are laid out in the same sequence as the lessons within the program, so you can follow along by printing out the lesson plans and comparing them to your child’s progress report to be sure they are on track.
    Each lesson is assigned an LA# (Learning Activity Number). If you wish to use the program without following the suggested sequence, some parents will make a note of the LA#s of the activities they would like their child to complete. These numbers can then be typed into the activity finder on your child’s launch page and act as a shortcut to the lesson.
    For parents who use the scope and sequence as part of an overall way of looking at upcoming lessons and student progress, Time4Learning suggests three steps:

• Review - Parents can first review the scope and sequence for the appropriate grade level and subject to get an idea of the lessons and activities that their student will be completing.
    • Preview Upcoming Lessons - Parents can access upcoming lessons by logging in as their child.
    • Progress Reports - To see a report on finished lessons and to see progress, parents should login as a child and look at the reports section.

Amyinwi is offline Junior Member Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by PaulaT4L View Post
    Hello,

The assignments function is used by schools only, where each student is assigned a learning path by their teacher and only have access to one lesson at a time. Time4Learning is a home-based curriculum which does not have the ability to access the assignment function. As part of the membership fee you pay, students are provided with all material needed for the grade level they are in.
    For your planning purposes, we have provided the online scope and sequence (ie: lesson plans) for our grade levels and subjects. The lesson plans are laid out in the same sequence as the lessons within the program, so you can follow along by printing out the lesson plans and comparing them to your child’s progress report to be sure they are on track.
    Each lesson is assigned an LA# (Learning Activity Number). If you wish to use the program without following the suggested sequence, some parents will make a note of the LA#s of the activities they would like their child to complete. These numbers can then be typed into the activity finder on your child’s launch page and act as a shortcut to the lesson.
    For parents who use the scope and sequence as part of an overall way of looking at upcoming lessons and student progress, Time4Learning suggests three steps:

• Review - Parents can first review the scope and sequence for the appropriate grade level and subject to get an idea of the lessons and activities that their student will be completing.
    • Preview Upcoming Lessons - Parents can access upcoming lessons by logging in as their child.
    • Progress Reports - To see a report on finished lessons and to see progress, parents should login as a child and look at the reports section.
    ok, thanks. My one daughter logged in today, and was able to do some lessons. But I tried to log in my younger daughter, and nothing came up (the blue screen with the math, language arts, science,etc icons was not there). Any suggestions?

lbrady is offline T4L Support

If you are having issues logging into your child's account please contact support at 954-771-0914.