Why is my child just getting a blank screen?
    adkisonkristi is offline Junior Member

Default Why is my child just getting a blank screen?

When I click on language arts and click whatever lesson want them to do it just pulls up a blank screen!!!!

T4LJulia is offline Administrator

If you are having trouble accessing our website with your browser, our suggestion is to update to the Mozilla Firefox browser. Below are instructions on where and how to download Firefox.
    Step 1 - Click here to download Firefox.
    On the download page, choose the download version under English (US) and Windows.
    To see a video explanation of the above, please click here.

Please open the Mozilla Firefox browser once it has been downloaded onto you computer.
    Step 2 is to make sure the Adobe Flash Player plug-in is installed in Mozilla Firefox.
    Flash is a base technology that we use for audio and visual effects. Click here for more information and/or to update/install Adobe Flash Player, or go to this site from your Firefox browser: get.adobe.com/flashplayer.
    Some of the lessons, such as the Think Aloud activities in the 3rd -8th grades Language Arts and the Honors Algebra, are based on Adobe Shockwave technology. Shockwave is often used in online applications which require a very rich graphical environment. If you do not have Shockwave on your computer or your Shockwave player is not up to date, these activities will not run properly.
    Shockwave is a free download. To install Adobe Shockwave Player, please click here, or go to this site from your Firefox browser: get.adobe.com/shockwave/.
    You can now use Firefox as your browser when you are logging onto Time4Learning.