Homeschooling a 3rd grader in Manchester, TN
    JenElaine is offline Junior Member

Default Homeschooling a 3rd grader in Manchester, TN

This will be our 3rd year homeschooling. We've used T4L the entire time. I would love to meet up with other moms in my area. [email protected]

Blessings,

Jen

MamaToHerRoo is offline Senior Member

Welcome Jen! Glad to have you and glad you are using T4L. We have been using it for approximately 8 grades now. We love it! There may be others using T4L in your area, but if not you might try connecting with local/physical support groups. You might connect with other homeschoolers at your local library, or search for groups that actually meet but also have an online presence by searching on the internet. Good luckl!
    Linda
    Homeschooling one for 8 years and counting!

lisap1030 Guest

Default Murfreesboro here....

Quote Originally Posted by JenElaine View Post
    This will be our 3rd year homeschooling. We've used T4L the entire time. I would love to meet up with other moms in my area. [email protected]

Blessings,

Jen
    Hi Jen,

We are in Murfreesboro, on the southeast side.

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for responding. How many children do you have and what grades?

Unregistered Guest

Angry Tennessee

We just started time4learning this week and we live in Louisville Tn.
    Where are you located. I have a 3rd grader and a 2nd grader. My second grader is in k12 I just pulled her brother out this week and started t4L.

Hi there Louisville, TN. We live in Manchester. So.........it looks like you live close to the Smokey's, right? We live about 3hours from there. My email is [email protected] if you ever have questions. We have been doing T4L for 3 years now. Let me hear how it is going with your kiddo's. Blessings, Jen

JACCsMom is offline Junior Member

Hi Jen!

I'm in my first year of homeschooling and I live in Tullahoma. I wanted to let you know of the Homeschool Co-op group I've been a part of this year that I have really enjoyed, and it's located in Manchester. It's a new start up, and you may know about it already, so my apologies if this is old news for you. It's the First Homeschool Fellowship of Manchester group, and they meet in the First Baptist Church there in Manchester. They've been on winter break, but are getting ready to start the spring semester the week after next, I believe.

My kids really loved it, and it was nice being surrounded by other local homeschooling families. They offered a good variety of courses for the kids too.

Our family is taking the next semester off because I have 2 kids with severe asthma and this time of year hits them really hard, so I'm trying to limit their exposure to germs that abound during cold & flu season, but we will definitely be back with the group for the fall semester again.

Hi JACCsMom,

Do you know the contact name for the group? Thanks for responding back.