Homeschooling in NE TN
    Andrea0276 Guest

Default Homeschooling in NE TN

Hey everyone! My son and I are new to this site and loving every minute of it! We are in the tri-cities area of North East TN. We love homeschooling. Just don't like the lack of socialization. Any ideas from the "pros"?

Mandy in TN is offline Senior Member

Search Facebook and Yahoo groups. I am sure there are groups in your area.
    HTH-
    Mandy
    ds Doodlebug 11yo
    currently homeschooling with an eclectic mess of stuff

homeschool graduates:
    ds Cashew 20yo
    ds Peanut 22yo

Unregistered Guest

Default hello

New to this as well, but love it as well. My name is melissa and I have a 6 year old. We live outside of Memphis.

Unregistered Guest

Default connecting in East TN

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea0276 View Post
    Hey everyone! My son and I are new to this site and loving every minute of it! We are in the tri-cities area of North East TN. We love homeschooling. Just don't like the lack of socialization. Any ideas from the "pros"?
    Hi Andrea, we are also homeschoolers in East TN. We'd love to connect with you. Mom and Me In Tennessee - Mom And Me In Tennessee

Unregistered Guest

Default hello

hi I'm new to homeschooling as well and I have 4 kids..we live in Johnson City and would love to meet new people and would like some suggestions as [email protected]

Unregistered Guest

Default Homeschooler in Washington Co Tn

Hi, we've been homeschooling since last year. Looking for homeschooling friends in the area. Our son is 8th grade. Anyone nearby?

Kbugsmomma02 is offline Junior Member

We are new to Home Schooling also. My daughter is in the 8th grade program. We live in Colonial Heights. Any other programs or advice for us new to this would be awesome…Thank you all.